- All first round interviews
through the Recruiting Program are located at the Center for Professional
Development office (63 South Main St., 2nd Floor)
- Arrive 10 minutes
- Dress in formal business attire unless otherwise instructed.
- Bring two clean copies of your resume, paper, pen, calculator, copy of your calendar, student ID card.
- Ask for business cards.
- At the end of the interview, you can ask what next steps will be and when you can expect to hear back from the employer.
- Review interviewing resources on the CPD website.
- Attend CPD workshops on interviews and case interviewing. Employers often host "Crack the Case" workshops, see the Events calendar on DartBoard for dates or similar program offerings.
- Practice your interview skills through mock interviews. Set up an appointment with one of our Advisors or practice with a friend.
- Review the internship or job description and employer website so that you can demonstrate that you have done your homework on the organization and have a strong understanding of the opportunity.